People are hurting these days. Overstressed, fatigued, anxious, and/or depressed, they suffer from headaches, chest pain, stomachaches, insomnia, and muscle pain all over their bodies. Physical symptoms manifest mental anguish. Emotional distress triggers...
Okay, so last month I was NOT strict on my goals at all. I just kind of set them, then let them sit there. Fail. Usually I am a bit better at keeping them than what I did.
What did I do differently?
I kept them online, only, instead of keeping them on my door as well as online. Ah hah! I need to be able to see them every single day in order to remember to do them every. single. day.
Soooo, now that I have that established, here are this month’s goals:
- 30 Day Yoga Challenge. I WILL DO THIS! Now that I will be doing more crossfit after my half marathon is over (in order to overcome amenorrhea), I should be working on my flexibility and range of motion, which are extremely important aspects of lifting with correct form. Yoga will also help me to relax more and possibly help with my amenorrhea.
- Eat red meat 3x per week. Red meat helps with amenorrhea because of how estrogen-packed it is and the awesome fats that are in it.
- Eat natural foods 5/6 meals per day. I can’t stand how much sugar I take in!!! Once I am back to lifting and eating a lower amount of carbs, I am cutting out processed and refined food 83.33% of the time (or 5/6 meals). Doing this may also help my body become accustom to real food in order to get real menses.
- Read the Bible right away in the morning, and before I go to sleep. A great habit to have! John 5:39 – “You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; “
- Stop complaining so much! I don’t like listening to others complain, and I don’t like listening to myself complain. Just because others are complaining about something doesn’t mean that I have to join in.
What are some of your goals for this month?