People are hurting these days. Overstressed, fatigued, anxious, and/or depressed, they suffer from headaches, chest pain, stomachaches, insomnia, and muscle pain all over their bodies. Physical symptoms manifest mental anguish. Emotional distress triggers...
Scientist, Formulation Development
ICOS Corporation, based in the Seattle, WA area is a leader in the discovery and development of breakthrough, proprietary products with high commercial potential for the treatment of serious medical diseases. The company’s leading product, Cialis® for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, is currently launched in Europe. (A U.S. FDA regulatory decision on Cialis® is anticipated for the second half of 2003).
If you are a scientist with experience in formulation development and analytical testing with in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry and want to work in the fast paced environment of a growing company then consider this position at ICOS Corporation.
Primary responsibilities: Support our efforts in formulation development and analytical testing of small molecule therapeutics.
- Assist in analytical testing of small molecule therapeutics.
- Experienced in HPLC, DSC, TGA, and XRPD instrumentation, method development and data analysis.
- PhD or equivalent experience in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Science is required with at least 2 years applicable experience in biotech or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical stability testing, salt selection and polymorph analysis is a plus (Karl Fischer, LC/MS).
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
ICOS offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement.
For immediate consideration visit www.icos.com and apply directly for this position.
Learn more about ICOS’ philosophies, attributes, financial information, and more by visiting our web site at: www.ICOS.com.
Reference Job Code: 1555LH0803
ICOS Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer